30 November 2012

Find what you love and let it kill you

Ben and I went to the Tim Walker: Story Teller exhibition at Summer Set house. After doing a presentation on him for a project in my course I thought that popping along was a good idea. Below you can see some of my favourite pieces there. The exhibition was not as big as I though it was going to be and as I would have liked it but it was cute and I liked the fact there was various rooms to look at all the different shoots. There was also some of the props he used in the shoots on display.  It was very magical just like most of his work and it was great to see the prints in an exhibition instead of books and the internet. 

I also finally got my hands on an iPhone five which I've been waiting for ages! I bloody love it which I should have known years a go since I was always addicted to my iPod touch... the phone is obviously 100 times better. 






2 comments:

  1. Love the title of this post!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely iphones, ipods are so addictive... Maybe bit too much....

    ReplyDelete