07 September 2012

Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high

Hello! It's been a short while. Couple of things to share, I move to London with my partner (always find it funny saying that but boyfriend sounds silly to me too),  so there will be many tourist pictures to share for the first week as he has never even been! I have promised that at the start of next September I will be going on holiday to the South of France with him and lastly tomorrow I am poppin' over to London to see the well known Lady Gaga! I promise to share more interesting things soon but for now here are a few new buys:

 New studded shirt from Daisy Street, this is a great pretty new on-line shop with great items for brilliant prices, check them out and if you buy something remember to enter DAISY10 at the checkout for 10% off!. Skirt from Zara and wedge lace up boots from H&M.

 Finally my first ever Olive Clothing item! I got this great shirt from the website, brilliant to brighten up a winter day with that collar over a jumper. 

 A jumper such as this absolutely comfy, soft, baggy and great cut jumper from Topshop






















Lastly, this great black jumper with beads all over is from 'vintage' Tosphop (at least it has a very old Topshop label on it) I fell in love with it so much! I love charity shops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment