14 September 2012

Eating isn't very Chanel

I don't know what to do with myself! I'm too excited to be moving tomorrow (despite the 6:00 am leaving!) I've said my good buys to everyone and I'm pretty much ready to go. I wonder what London has waiting for me... I hope only good, I don't want negatives, never. I was just outside of London last weekend to see Lady Gaga and already wished I lived there. I think it's where I need to be at this stage of my life. 
 I thought I'd do a blog post because I'm waiting on Ben to come over so we can pack the last bits, so here are some buys with reviews.  
 The one and only hair oil that everyone has raved about but I was too poor to buy but came round to the idea of spending money to get nice hair and God is my hair so much nicer to look at and feel! This little bottle  of Moroccanoil Treatment for all hair type s was around £13. A very small amount goes a long way, I use a penny size on wet or dry hair (mostly at the ends) and it covers all of my long hair. I was worried about it making my hair greasy but it didn't what so ever, it simply left my hair shiny, looking healthy and very soft to touch. Available at Feelunique.com 
 I have naturally curly hair but often they don't shape well and they are very frizzy I wanted something strong enough (but not mouse) to shape them and keep them like it. This Senscience curl activate is okay, it was around £6 so I was not expecting anything amazing. I like the liquid side to it and that it feels light once on but it did leave some of my curls pretty hard and too tight. I think I'll stick to my Aussie curl definer for the moment. Available at Feelunique.com 
So it's probably weird showing my underwear on-line but people do worse things than that! At least I'm not modelling it! Anyway, this lovely bra (which my mother hates but I guess it''s not for everyone) is from Agent Provocateur and it's the most faltering, best fitting and most comfortable bra I own. It feels so expensive and it's so well made it was worth every penny. Everyone should own some expensive under wear it makes you feel better because you could be wearing jeans and a t-shirt from H&M  but always know that you have lovely under wear underneath and it lifts you.... sounds silly but it does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment