24 August 2012

You don't give up on the people you love


I invested in some beauty products that I have been wanting to try out for a long time. Here is what I thought:


 Garnier Roll-on for dark under eyes. So I've had dark eyes since I was around six years old, they are always there, no matter what I could sleep forever, sleep the 'right' amount of hours etc and they will still be there, no matter how healthy I am. I get it after my nan and there isn't much I can do about it. So, after hearing some good and bad things about this product I decided to buy it since it was on sale for £5 at Superdrug. It covered my dark eyes a little bit but it was nothing special. It's not as easy as I thought it would be to use (you really have to keep blending in the stuff) and forget using it if you are a swimmer or something a like, the first day I used this was on my results day and I cried because of the disappointment (shameful I know) and the stuff ran everywhere! Won't be buying this again. 

 Joico Moisture Recovery treatment balm. This is intended for thick/coarse dry hair, which my hair definitely is. This product isn't cheap, at £12.95 for a conditioner  is something I normally would not buy... but I am desperate to have healthy looking hair. I leave it on for longer than the label reads (5 minutes) I have this on for 30 minutes and the benefits show. From this product my hair is so much softer and not as dry. I can feel the moisture back in my hair . I recommend this 100x if you have hair like mine. I would buy it again despite the price. Sadly they don't sell this in any everyday high street shop. It was created for salons but you can buy it on-line at Feelunique.com 

Lastly is Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 2 shampoo by L'oreal paris. Other L'oreal products I have used haven't really done anything for my hair, this on the other hand has. It's a separate brand with in L'oreal, a more expensive one designed for hair salons. I love this shampoo, I use it twice in one wash.It leaves my hair shiny, looking healthy and strong. My hair really is on is way to getting it's nutrition back. I also recommend this shampoo to anyone with dry hair. It has no smell other than 'shampoo' smell and that's it's only down side. It's pricy at £15.00 but I find it's worth it. Available at Feelunique.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment