08 July 2011

Who mixed up the red wine with the blood?

My mum has just left to go cinema with a friend but I'd already seen the movie so she's buying my harry Potter ticket instead. I've just spoken to Ben for the first time since he's been away and I already miss him... what the funk is wrong with me. I thought I'd do a 'favourites' post because I'm terebly bored and I want to keep my mind of life.

Movies
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, It's Sort of a Funny Story, Juno, 500 Days of Summer

Places
Photobucket

Inida, London, Stockholm, Tokyo

Singers/Bands
Photobucket

Kate Nash, A Fine Frenzy, Lily Allen, Boys Like Girls (It changes though)

Actress'/Actors
Photobucket

Anne Hathaway, Helena Bonham Carter, Ed Westwick, Zooey Dechanel
(I have so many, these are just the first I thought of)

Food
Photobucket

Thai, yougort, cheese cake, chips/fries


Shopes/Stores

Photobucket

Urban Outfitters, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Zara

Animals
Photobucket

Panda, bat, owl, artic fox (again, I have too many these are the first I though of)

Things to do

Photobucket

Taking pictures, partying, cuddles with Ben, gigs/concerts

(Pictures from Weheartit or from google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment