08 July 2011

He says I'm beautiful I say he's out of his mind

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Head band from New Look, top from H&M, cardigan from H&M and shorts from Zara. i'm wearing some red lipstick from Avon and I'm not sure if I like it.

I'm spending my day finishing reading the Deathly Hallows, watching crap on TV, wasting my time on the Internet, eating and I'm also going to watch Tamara Drewe. I'm enjoying it before starting my photography and art coursework all over again. I'm still bothered by my art grade and the fact my teacher was disappointed in me....again. I got a C and she said I could of walked an A and with a bit of extra effort I could have got an A pretty easily. That's the main reason I'm bothered and annoyed the fact I didn't try, so wishing I did. My attitude stinks when it comes to school, I never think I'm capable but truth is I'm really capable I mean I used to be really bright and for my GCSES on av rage I worked out that I was about five marks away from the next grade and I worked out I nearly got five A grades instead of the one. There's nothing I can do about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment