09 July 2011

I wish that with out me your heart would break, I wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your nights awake

I'm going to share a list of all the things I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year:

  • Getting my hair cut
  • Finishing my first year of college
  • Watching The Deathly Hallows part two
  • Celebrating the start of Summer with my friends
  • the Summer holidays
  • Ben coming back
  • Going to Camp Bestival
  • Kat & John's wedding
  • Getting my AS results (Well...maybe no looking forward to it but still)
  • Starting College on a sort of clean slate
  • My 18th birthday week
  • Getting my Tattoo
  • Going to London
  • Christmas
I'm sure there will be other things to add as the year finishes but that's all I know so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment