05 June 2011

When you go away I count the steps that you take

As long as I'm remembered as someone who made people laugh/happy/smile I think I can rest well. Don't worry, I'm not suicidal, I just wanted to put that out there. This year (academic) has gone by way too fast and I've still got so much to do and I'm never going to get it done. My grades are going to be shocking. Really, I only care about photography and I'm pretty sure I'm only going to get a C in it. If I do, I'll probably cry. I have to put up my photography AND my art exhibition on the 16th and I haven't done all my course work and I still need to do two final pieces.

Not only has the academic year gone fast but 2011 seems like it's been the best year of my life so far... well... kinda but it's passing by so fast I'm never going to get what I want done!
I need money. I need to do something other than hang around. I need to go to a festival. I need to find a tattoo artist. I need to grow my hair. I need to get close to my family again. I need to celebrate my 18th. I need to save money. I need to go to four university open days. I need to get a new bed. I need to change the way I dress. I need my mum to book our holiday. I need to go to go to a gig. I need to swim in the see. I need to learn about wedding photography before August. This list is stressing me out, I'm going to stop typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment