10 June 2011

When the storm is over you won't see me again

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos from a photo shoot I did of my cousin a while back.
I'm beyond stressed again. I have so much art and photography to do before the time our exhibition has to be put up (has to be ready by 9pm next Saturday) I know it's my fault, I know that so don't bother thinking it. I can easily do all my photography in time since I don't have much to do at all it's mainly just printing but art? eroihgrobgjovbg, so much to do it's unreal. I'm going to be realistic and just face up to the fact I'm not going to get it all done but I don't really mind since I hardly got anything done for GCSE. Anyway, yesterday I did a photo shoot with Tom and the weather was awful. We also visited Jemma, she's a lot better soon and will hopefully be able to go out on her own by late Summer. I have work today and after I'm staying up late doing photography work. Tomorrow I'm going to Ben's, I can't wait to see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment