03 June 2011

Blame a change of mind, a seismic shift in times

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Some outfits of the past two weeks maybe? Gray cardigan from H&M, moustache t-shirt from Newlook, shorts from H&M, bag from Urban Outfitters, pink top from Topshop, skirt from Topshop, long socks from H&M, Hat from H&M, ring from Clair's, white top from Newlook and shorts from Topshop.

Yesterday I was at the festival from two till nine. I got drunk with only one other person and it was fun. Later I went to Ben's we watched movies we slept for a bit and spent today also watching movies till he had to go to work. We watch so many movies it's unreal. The best one I've seen with him (that I hadn't seen before) was It's a Funny Story, I loved it so much that I want to get it on DVD. Tomorrow I might try and get a tan and do some coursework. My mum is still stressed out at me for no real reason so I plan to take a shower and watch some crap on TV or a movie and go to sleep...I'm so tired. ON the 22nd I'm going to the open day of my first university choice and I can't wait! I hope it lives up to it's expectations. Can't wait to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment