27 June 2011

Musn't get our feet wet 'cause that leeds to regret, diving in too soon

Photobucket
I got given this but it was full length and I didn't like it so I cut it.... I like it now but it doesn't look right on me
Photobucket
New high heels from New Look for only £8.00 which is a good thing because they kill my feet for some reason
Photobucket
Liquid Eyeliner by Rimmel London, I love it
Photobucket
Rimmel London nail polish

Photobucket
I also got given this dress it was knee length which I didn't like so I cut it and now I really like it. Originally from New Look

Some of the things I've brought lately.
The weather is horrible and I'm ever so bored. I'm still in my pajamas and all I've been doing since last night (apart from sleep) is listening to Ed Sheeran and Jamie Woon and I plan that to do the same today but I'm also going to play Sims and do my Spanish homework. Tomorrow I have college and we are starting A2 art. Ben is coming to the art block to look at the photography exhibition and then hopefully it's nice weather and we can go sit somewhere and do nothing before coming back to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment