20 June 2011

Forget it. I can't explain it

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm stupidly tired after getting very little sleep all last week and mostly last night, on the plus side art and photography is now over and the exhibition is up. I'm so glad it's all over and done with and that I have no exams, I can relax as much as I want now. I'm sorry, I don't have anything interesting to share because I haven't really done anything other than college, went to Jasmine's and Hannah's birthday meal and spent time with Ben. I'll be posting more now since I'll have no life again soon, specially When Ben goes away. I'll share photos of my last shoot soon and also some of the new things I brought lately. I'm going to ring the newest cover of Elle and have a long bath. Ben is coming over tomorrow and I plan to laze around with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment