03 January 2011

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel

I've had a dreadful day, I think it's time a down week or something. I fucking hate this fucking disorder. Anyway, I got called in to work today because someone's back hurt and they wanted to go home so I still haven't done any college work. On a positive note I got the pictures from new years eve now, yay. I keep forgetting it's a new year it's strange. I've also decided to make pictures bigger on my blog from now on, even though the pictures from my camera will be too big.... ha.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I met Pip, Claudia and Hannah that night and pretty much saw everyone in my year at school, it was a lovely night and want it to happen all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment