14 November 2010

You make me so very happy

My mum was asked to be a bridesmaid for her friend (who is a lot younger than my mum, she's only nineteen) hahaha. I'm so excited for her and for myself because I can't wait to photograph it and the before and after party! She's going to give me £50 for drinks behind the bar at the after party and £300 for taking the pictures. Shame It's so far away.

I don't really have anything to share although I am sure I'm forgetting something. I'm doing a bunch of photo shoot for photography class in the style of Jolijn Snijders, I love her photography but I'm not sure if I'll get the same results of portrait photography from my friends but oh well. My plans for today are to do some college work, eat some soup and read. Such an exciting life.

I don't really have any photos to share but I promise photos next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment