23 November 2010

Black, white, yellow and brown chicks

I'm listening to Gym Class Heroes because I miss them. Today was such a fucked up day and I'm pretty upset and because of being upset I ate too much and that made me even more upset, I was doing so well. I'm really not in the mood to go doctors so I'm not. I'm sure this weird blotchy rash thing will be alright for a few more days, I hope it fades it hasn't changed since Monday. Dobby is being really naughty and keeps trying to bite us, I think he misses Luna but I really don't want him fucking his sister all the time to be honest. Rabbits are way too kinky. I don't know if I want to go to two parties this weekend, I mean as much as I want to I have work plus my mum probably wouldn't let me anyway. It's bliming freezing now!

I decided I might write some of my posts in Spanish as well as English, just to get more readers and since I can write in both languages I don't see why not. But it does involve effort...and I'm pretty lazy hahaha. I'm feeling like my posts are really boring lately so if you have any suggestions on what I can write about (what you want to read about) or what I can pictures of (what you want to see) please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. "I think he misses Luna but I really don't want him fucking his sister all the time to be honest." haha, just keep written things like that and i'll continue to be an devoted follower :P
    i don't think your blogs are boring, all you can write about is everyday life, what you feel, whatever you want.
    x

    ReplyDelete