31 October 2010

None of it was ever worth the risk


My headphones have broken and I'm not happy, I'm also not happy at the fact I could be at a Halloween party with my friends but can't go because there are no trains back and I'm worried i might see a clown (I have a phobia) and lastly I'm not happy at the amount of shit I've eaten today. Not alright. I did have a good day at work today though.

I don't even like Halloween. I don't like the fact that it's alright to ask for sweets from strangers and my noise anxiety isn't happy about the screaming children and doorbell ringing. I also don't like the fact that it's alright to dress like a slut. I had the best costume idea to dress up as Edward Cullen by covering my self in glitter and then getting a shirt and writing 'I am Edward Cullen' on it.

I have a sociology essay in for tomorrow that I don't feel like doing so I'm going to watch an episode of Gossip Girl, take a shower and read The Deathly Hallows until I'm falling asleep because every Halloween it takes me hours to get to sleep and I have no idea why, I'm not scared but obviously I am....I'm sorry for the uber boring and negative post.

I also miss smoking so fucking much right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment