12 September 2010

All of my secrets are lies

I don't really have any thing worth bloggin about so I decided to post the best 20 CDs I have, though bare in mind that I don't even buy many CDs anymore so a lot of them are old.


All We Know Is Falling-Paramore, A fever You Can't Sweat Out-Panic At The Disco, Back To Basics-Christina Aguilera, Inside In Inside Out-The Kooks.


Stripped-Christina Aguilera, Brakeout-Miley Cyrus, Rotation-Cute Is What We Aim For, While The City Sleeps-Cobra Starship.


Lights-Ellie Goulding, Hands-Little Boots, The Moldy Peaches-TheMoldy Peaches, Brand New Eyes-Paramore.


Alas, I Can Not Swim-Laura Marling, Vampire Weekend-Vampire Weekend, I'm Not Dead-Pink, Love Drunk-Boys Like Girls.


Juno-Various Artists, Christina Aguilera-Christina Aguilera,Kings & Queens-Jamie.T, Florence & The Machine-Lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment