02 August 2012

Work on being the one someone needs


Hello! I decided to subscribe to a monthly Glossybox! Today I received my first box of many to come. What's a Glossybox? Well, if you've been hiding under a rock you may not know that a Glossybox consists of beauty products. Every month different prodocts will be in the box. The products depend on the answers you give when you subscribe. I chose to test anything from make-up , perfume and skin products so my boxes will always be a mix. It's only £10, very fast delivery and you get to try out some products for a fraction of their price. When it comes to beauty products I always avoid the expensive... main reason being  that I can't bare the thought of spending loads of money and then the product is disappointing! I always read reviews but even with good reviews, my skin/hair/whatever doesn't like it as much as other people seem to. Anyway, this box is a great way to test the products and if I love anything enough I may very well buy it (though a few of the products are rather expensive). I will review the products as soon as I have used them for couple of days. You can find out more about this wonderful box here!

No comments:

Post a Comment