14 May 2012

Why can't we start old and get younger?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photo shoot from just over a week ago.
So I haven't posted much but I have nothing to post about. I've done my photography exam, I'm in the middle of my art one and then I only have Spanish left! I've brought myself some new things which I'll share soon, I have an interview at Jack Wills next Monday so hopefully I'll have a new job and Ben and I celebrated our first year together this past weekend by going to a little town and going around all the charity shops.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your job interview. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these pictures. And the rabbit is so cute!

    ReplyDelete