13 September 2011

Will you learn to leave me or give me one more try again?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top and jeans from New Look, ring from Clair's and that's Tilly

So going back to college was a pain. I can't handle the early mornings and hardly seeing Ben is pretty lame. I only went back on Monday and I've already missed two lessons and I'm planing not to go in tomorrow. On the plus side I won £35 for coming first in a photography competition that I didn't even try hard in. Or try at all as a matter of fact. I'm going to my first open day for a university next month and I'm really looking forward to it because it's my first choice of university at the moment and on top of that I get to see the area that I could possibly be living in with Ben. 13 days until I get tattooed!

No comments:

Post a Comment