08 September 2011

We've got faith but don't need bibles

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jeans from New Look, £18

Photobucket

I'm still dead from last night. I drank at Ben's with some friends whiles we watched Harry Potter, as per usual I was the only really drunk one and Ben wasn't impressed. We walked in to town which is a 45 minute walk and I had to borrow Mike's shoes because I wasn't going to make it in heels. I gave his shoes back then I got black feet. I went to a few pubs and saw a few friends. We got a taxi home, I ate some pasta and some pizza, we had a water fight in his kitchen, I cried and then chucked up. I then slept and today I got my new time table for college. My mum brought me a playsuit to wear on my first night out when I turn 18. I don't own a playsuit. I feel like eating the entire house today but I feel too sick to do that. I've done not art work and I'm sure my teacher is going to kill me. I'm dreading college. Lastly, I went to the tattoo studio today to see my design for the first time and I loved it. Tom is the only one who's seen it and I'm going to keep it that way until the ink is in my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment