05 July 2011

If things are good in your life, enjoy it because it won't last forever

This is my 200th post, God knows what I've been ramboling on in other posts but for those who read my blog/ follow thank you even though I have a feeling is to either laugh at me or just being nosey

Photobucket
I want to go away, maybe for a week, a month even a year. It doesn't matter, I just want to get away from here I'm sick of this shit place. Three days next month isn't long enough. I want to get drunk, meet strangers, do stuff... actually live and have fun before all the serious stuff, before university, before paying rent, before responsibility, before all the crap and bullshit that is adulthood. I realize you can still have a good time when all that is going on but it will be much harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment