06 April 2011

Her mind's made up, she don't wanna go steady

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
That's the first time I've worn those shorts in public other than the two times I wore them on holiday. I was feeling brave. Necklace from Topshop,top from New Look and shorts from Topshop.

My mum got me those three DVDs and that top from Topshop for Easter but I'm aloud them now. She also said she will buy me a ticket to Camp Bestivall (it's a festival) as an early 18th birthday present and I couldn't be happier. The line up includes - Laura Marling,Blondie,Mark Ronson,Eliza Doolittle,Frankie & the Heartstrings,Labrinth,Wretch 32,Yasmine,Caitlin Rose,Clare Maguire,Katy B and many more. I'm going with Tom, Petal and Phoebe and I'm so excited. I've just been listening to The Vaccines none stop since I got home and I think I'm going to watch Matilda this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment