07 March 2011

Pretend I'm okay with it all, act like there is nothing wrong

A random rant about nothing in particular.

Why is that one minute I'm on top of the world and the next I'm crying a river. I fucking hate this, it's annoying and I thought I was finally happy. I keep craving attention and company and that's not like me at all. Things have come back to haunt me from my past and if I don't sort it out the past could repeat in the near future and there is no way I'm letting that happen. I can't wait...one more year and a half and I'll be out of this town and house doing what I want, whenever I want, with whoever I want and it will be so much easier to get lost, forget and avoid. I hate this town, I'm sick of a lot of people and mostly this house and my mum I just need a time out. Barcelona helped, getting away from routine but how often do I get to do that? It will be easier in the Summer because I will be able to be out for hours and not get ill. Late night tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment