08 March 2011

I won't let you close enough to hurt me

Photobucket
Photobucket

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession

(I found this hard)
1. Have some interest in the things I like, even if you don't like them
2. Love my pets almost as much as I do
3. Don't tell me I look pretty when I clearly don't
4. Go shopping and gigs with me
5. Waste days listening to music/watching movies with me
6. Surprise me
7. Be with me even though you could be some where much more fun
8. Interrupt me with hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment