16 March 2011

It's better if you don't understand

Photobucket
Photobucket
Today was such a pretty day. I've eaten so much today that it's unreal. I've had, two pieces of toast with jam, three smallish doughnuts, packet of crisps, mars bar, two bowls of soup and for dinner I had chips and a fried egg. I think I'm eating my feelings SO DISGUSTING. On the plus sideI've decided on my top two universities today, University of the Arts London and University College Falmouth. I will be trying to get in to the fashion photography course since it's the only thing I can sort of do. I don't really mind which one I end up going to but I have no hopes in to getting in to the London one. The fact that my mum is on some romantic walk along the sea front makes me feel pretty sick. I'm going to be super busy next week and might not get a chance to blog much at all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment