04 February 2011

The real measure of your wealth is how much you'd be worth if you lost all your money

Today has been such a strange day, fucked up in good and bad ways. Really...just wow.

I've spent £15 today and only got my self some foundation and sweets...I don't know where five pounds have gone. I cried for the first time in ages in therapy today it was crazy, I just broke down and I pretty much never cry when it comes to feelings but I guess the fact I cried just showed that in fact it has finally hit me...that in fact I can cry about what's happened and how it's left me.
Petal just left and we've had such a laugh making fun of people on the Internet made me feel better.
Also, we made a summer plans list and I can't wait to get it started! But now, I need to look for a new job since I no longer have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment