07 January 2011

You say you're ready for change but I need to see it down on paper

So I've already broken one of my new years resolutions- bee nicer., I've had a few moments of instead of been mean I've been nice but I can't be nice for too long I guess.

I'm pretty upset which makes me more upset because I have to see my therapist (I would use her name instead of calling her 'therapist' all the time but I've forgotten it...) next week and I was doing so well and the fact I'm going to have tell her bothers me. Now that I'm on a down I feel like doing nothing at all and sleeping which I'm sure my mum won't question since I still have the last dreads of swine flu. I brought Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows game Xbox today and I'm so down that I don't even feel like playing that. I'm so glad it's the weekend, there is no way I could go college tomorrow.

Photobucket
Just seen the spring/summer key pieces and trends and I have to say I'm not a fan of all of it but I love the minimalism and romance looks and I will be defiantly buying a slip dress and a long skirt this summer. Also, I believe the Milan designers win this season, I'm so in love with Alberta Ferretti's looks.

Photobucket

I can get enough of the song Think of You by A Fine Frenzy, sad but so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment