31 December 2010

Look pretty, play dirty

So I really want to die my hair, but I really shouldn't because I really want healthy hair but I look so much better with red hair and argh! I don't know what to do. I hate hair, I wish it didn't exists. It's so much effort, same goes with nails. I'm so looking forward to tonight! I hope my 'costume' plus make-up looks really good and people can tell what I'm dressed up as... hm. I don't want to get too drunk because I don't want to feel ill at any point in the night or start the new year feeling sick.

OH! My coat came yesterday, I didn't answer the door so the delivery man gave it to next door there for didn't get it till last night and haven't had the chance to take a picture of it because it's super dark today, there is pretty much no sun.

Tomorrow my grandparents are coming round for a late Christmas meal since they couldn't make it on Christmas day because of all the ice. I have no idea what I'm going to eat at that lunch since I don't eat meat or fish and will probably not be feeling hungry. Not looking forward to it at all.

Since this is my last post of 2010 HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2011 treats you well, and if it doesn't then too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment