27 October 2010

People put you down enough, you start to belive it



So yesterday my aviator jacket came from London yayaya. It was exciting. OK so it's a bit big but apparently they should look over size or be over size so I think I'm save although my mum has her eye on it. It was dreadful weather but I had to go to town to pick up my glasses and drop of my uncle's birthday card. After I started watching Gossip Girl season three.


I also decided what I wanted for Christmas from my mum. Since I'm going to Barcelona and it's mostly coming out of her pocket I can't have a lot for Christmas, not that I'm bothered because I don't really want much so I decided on the new GHD straighteners (IV), the Gossip Girl box set DVDs a jumper and the I Blame Coco CD (if I can wait that long, it comes out in November) I'm in one of my weird months of my BPD and it's annoying, but still very happy and looking forward to things.

Being silly and I realise I don't look good but I like my eyes on the second picture, even if I don't have make-up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment