22 October 2010

I'm just a person but you can't take it



I was so ill all day yesterday, I was not happy at all. I'm still pretty ill now but I feel a lot better. I've done nothing in college this week and I have no idea why. Om the plus side it's half term and I'm not working on Saturday which I love. I'm planning to watch movies all next week with myself and friends. Since my mum got a new job I'll be pretty lonely with the cats. I'm not going to have time to go out much because of the crazy amount of art course work I have. I'm also annoyed that Halloween is on a Sunday because I don't know if I'll be aloud to go out on a Sunday night when I have College the next morning and I have the BEST costume idea. My plans for tonight is to finish the last disc of Gossip Girl season two and watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Just resting so I have energy to start my coursework tomorrow and clean my room. I'm so happy that I don't have to work Saturday, working Sunday instead. I get my glasses on Tuesday, yay for no more headaches!

I've decided I could happily live on soup, salad, yogurt and ice-cream/cheesecake (I know, I know fatty but it's my weakness)

Carrot and coriander soup with organic bread YUM.



I love the Jack Wills handouts, I just love the pictures hahaha. For some reasons they posted me two...


And that's the piercing I got last Monday, It's not very clear but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment