04 September 2010

That's what we need to do, an A & Q

Since today didn't turn out to be nice weather I decided to watch Gossip Girl, and paint my nails red. Later I will try and get some inspiration for my last drawing for my art homework but now I'm gonna' do a post about 'What's in my bag' but trust me, it's not going to be exciting. These items are in my bag most of the time.


Either a magazine or book, Elle Magazine £3.70


The book I'm reading at the moment (already read) Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince £16.99


This is actually my Photography note book not the normal notebook I have, this one is a lot better to show ahahah. WHSmith's sale £6.00


A black pen


First Nintendo DS I got for Christmas about four years ago


My favourite lip balm Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, about £3.00


ipod Touch £150.00


Wooden brush from The Body Shop, £4.00


Sock purse that I LOVE, from some young girls cute shop in America $3.00 or $4.00


Home keys with my favourite key ring that my mum got me when I was about eleven.


Mobile phone that I hate, LG KS360 £60


Hand cream, Elle Macpherson 'The Body' a gift.


Either a bottle filled with tap water or Vitamin water


Heheheh. My wand from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter $30

No comments:

Post a Comment