30 June 2013

Don't look back you're not going that way






















1. A big Summer shopping spree 2. Watching the London Marathon from our window in case we got bombed 3. A free Marc Jacobs diet Coca Cola which I got in a Carnaby Street goody bag 4. Tannin up so I can show my legs to the public 5.Frozen yoghurt from Snog 6. Could not resist these 7. 2 year anniversary date at Jamie Oliver's new Italian in Greenwich 8. Killing time before going to a movie preview of The Big Wedding 9. Lana del Rey right in front of my face! 10. Visiting my little guy 11. Lily wondering why I am always in the bath when I go back home 12. Back to old habits with some old friends 13. Visiting my Grandparent's 14. Chilling in Greenwich park with Ben 14. Amazing Mediterranean style dinner at home 

No comments:

Post a Comment