03 May 2013

I speak fluent sarcasm

 Shorts from Jackwills and Chelsea boots from Office 



Last night I went a long to one of Carnaby Street's party . This time round both Katherine Ormerod, editor of Grazia magazine and Anthony Gordon head of scouting at Premier Model Management giving talks to all the street party goers on  advice on style and advice to aspiring models. There was music from many DJs and bands. Stylist Kimi O'Neill did a talk too but sadly I missed her as I had no idea were she was! The b,est thing though, 20% of any purchase in most shops, free alcohol (I had a headache and hadn't eaten yet so didn't risk that one!) the chance of getting snapped for the street style part of Grazia magazine and free goody bags to some lucky shoppers and yes, I was one of them! 

I treated myself to the shorts above that I had been wanting since they first appeared, some Chelsea boots (finally!) and All Star Converse, some MAC make-up (more on that later) and a pair of socks of Vans
I was sensible and purchased only the things I had been wanting for ages, sometimes is good to wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment