28 December 2011

Bitch, you're only alive because it's illegal to kill you

This is some of the stuff I got on Christmas day and some of the stuff I got in the sales with the money I got given by my mum.

Photobucket
Brouges/ creepers from River Island
Photobucket
Lace up boots from Miss Guided that my boyfriend got me
Photobucket
GHDs from mummy
Photobucket
Black leggings from All Saints and leopard print leggings from Topshop that my cousin got me
Photobucket
Rare dress from Topshop
Photobucket
Long sleeve top from Topshop
Photobucket
Meet the Robinsons from my boyfriend, we are really in to Disney animations at the moment!
Photobucket
Really nice smelling stuff from an aunty

I also got some chocolate, more body smelling stuff, a lovely mug, clothes, tattoo voucher, gym member ship, cosmetics voucher, New Look voucher and Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs from by bestfriends. I hope you got what you all got what you wanted!

No comments:

Post a Comment