24 November 2011

Curiosity killed your virginity

Photobucket


I'm bored and felt like answering 12 random questions I found.

A famous person I’ve been compared to.

Katy Perry... is the one I got the most... yeah I don't get it either.

The best thing that has happened to me this week.
I had a fake university interview and they pretty much told me I was fantastic

3 weird things i do when I’m alone.
Moan out loud to myself about whoever/whatever is annoying me on Facebook.
Lye on my bed and make up random stories in my head about things that could happen
Have conversations to any of my cats

5 things i like and 5 things i don’t like about the way i look.
Like: Eyes, height, boobs, hair and lips
Dislike: legs, nose, toes, skin and love handles

Something that makes me sad when i think about it.
Loosing anyone I love

Would i rather be stranded on a desert island with someone I love for ten years or someone i hate for a month? explain why.
One month with someone I hate because at the end of the day I don't have to talk to them or be near them if I didn't want to

Something i’m currently worrying about.
Not getting in to university

Something I do without realising.
Upset people

My longest relationship
Is still going on, nearly eight months now

Post Your last text.
'Awesome, I'm glad you are feeling better baby :) what you up to? Did you go to college in the end? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'

5 things i want to change.
The economy, the world, my body, politics, where I live and my college

5 things within touching distance.
laptop, mobile phone, nutella, pills, lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment