03 August 2011

Fuck them if they can't take a joke

Photobucket
Photobucket
New Ramones top from H&M

I'm very much still alive, I've just been pretty busy which makes a change. Last week Ben got back from Slovakia so I spent time with him and then from Friday to Monday I was at a festival (pictures to come) and then from Monday after an hour of getting back till today I spent time with Ben because he goes away to America tomorrow for two weeks. He's super ill to the point that he had to be rushed to hospital. It's partly his fault. He's getting better. I've also been ill but no way as bad. So we've been keeping each other sick company Tomorrow I'm photographing a friend's wedding and I'm pretty scared in case they don't like the pictures. After last week and this week I'll be back to boring old life and routine. Not looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment