20 July 2011

I got it on my mind to change my ways but I don't think I can be anything other than me

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
February 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
March 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
May 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
September 2009

2009 was/is my favorite year. I saw some many bands and singers that I love, I had fantastic friends and we did fantastic things. Everyone was so close. I love this year and it's pretty close to match up to 2009 the only thing that makes 2011 fall a tiny bit behind is the fact we aren't as close... and everyone has drifted apart. Then again, if people don't stay in your life... it's for a reason. This year I've met so many great people and got close to some people I already know and they've turned out to be great. I know it wont last though. I hate growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment