26 April 2011

You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul

I'm so, so tired and feeling kinda ill because of it. Blugh. So today I found out I only have a week till my art exam and about two weeks till my photography and Spanish ones.... I'm not ready for any of them. Need to sort my life out, need to stop being so lazy and stop getting drunk so much. On Sunday I got too drunk and went in to town with two friends and saw some people I knew while I was out. I didn't realize I was so drunk until I got home and didn't know how I got there since I don't remember being on the train nor walking there. Then on Monday I felt so ill and I wasted the day inside doing nothing but later Toby came round and we watched Black Swan. I'm going on some art and photography trip tomorrow and I actually don't want to go, I want to stay in and learn my Spanish for my exam. I hope I feel better tomorrow, I'm going to bed nice and early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment