10 April 2011

This time I'm gonna get it right



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last nights party.
So my mum is back and so far she hasn't found out about my parties and I hope it stays that way. As much as I enjoyed Friday last night was better mostly because people didn't go so early. It was a pretty funny night, Callum showed up with four guys instead of two, I fell in the sink and there was water in there so I got changed in to my pajamas, we tried to play Kinect but failed because I had no energy to move stuff, I danced and sang a lot. Most people went by one but Ben, Liam and Toby stayed till three and then Lizzie and Callum stayed over. No one helped me clean up and it took me about an hour, I currently have around forty alcohol bottles hidden in my room and I'm not sure where to put them. I'm going to have a nap now, I'm sooooo hungover.

No comments:

Post a Comment