14 March 2011

Perhaps 'fuck off' is too kind

Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession

1. When a guy looks and act a little bit rough and has a bit of a 'bad boy' side to him.
2. When I guy actually gets me and knows me
3. That look some guys give (I know what I'm talking about)

Last night was awful and I won't go in to it. Today was also awful but had a good couple hours with Tom, Daisie and Amy. We sat in the photography room bitching and just generally talking and for that time I forgot about how crap I was feeling. All I've done is listen to sad music and cried a few times, what the fuck is wrong with me?! I'm never like this, I feel like such a drama queen and I'm pretty sure people are going to get sick of me if I don't sort it out. That's what's hard about personality disorders, the slightest thing brings you right down and the smallest of things can also make you super excited. My room is a right mess, so dirty, crap here and there and there is empty alcohol bottles. ON the plus side I just had some well nice soup but now I'm freezing.

Pretty much listening to these songs over and over again:
Almost Lover-A Fine Frenzy
Gonna Get Along Without You-She & Him
Sentimental Heart-She & Him
I Should Have Known Better-She & Him
Last Kiss-Taylor Swift
When It All Falls Apart-The Veronicas
Nothing Left To Loose-The Pretty Reckless
Don't Pretend-Travie Mccoy

Lame, I know but it makes me feel better somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment