11 March 2011

I don't want to hear it if you don't mean it

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Some pictures that never made it on my blog. (Love how my phone is on the same spot every time)
I'm feeling pretty ill and tired. Mum's guy is round and I can't even get the guy I like to come round because he's too busy doing college work. It's a Friday night and my mum has some guy round I don't... how fucking pathetic. I'm not worried about this guy, he's nothing I'll get rid of him just like I got rid of the last three. All though I look and feel awful I really wish I'd get a text from someone asking me to do something or a surprise visit but I'm pretty sure either of those things aren't going to happen so I'm going to watch Going the Distance in a bit, all by myself. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment