06 March 2011

Hooray for me & fuck you

Photobucket
PhotobucketBye,bye medusa piercing.


My day so far has been awful and I have no idea why. I have a head cold and I have no motivation to do any work. Ross surprised me by showing up at my house minutes after I had been crying and I looked awful and really didn't want to see anyone but at the same time I was so glad he showed up. He had to leave as soon as he found out that Liverpool was winning on todays football match, so now I feel down again and I'm not even sure why. I've given myself a hair cut just to see if it would make me feel any better but it didn't work. All I can do is try and do all this art work and not think.

2 comments:

  1. Aw i'm sorry you're feeling so down sweetie.
    Why did you take out your medusa? It did look nice :)

    That was a nice surprise visit, shame it ended so suddenly.

    Cheer up :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're sweet (:
    I'm not sure I guess I'm just stressed. I feel better today even though I'm ill.

    I've taken it out because I was showing some friends what it looked like with out it and I couldn't get it back but I was going to take it out soon anyway x

    ReplyDelete