23 February 2011

People change but we're still here

I'm back from Barcelona. It was beyond good it comes second on my list of best 'holidays'. I saw amazing art, took a lot of pictures, didn't do any drawings, met new people, got closer to people I already knew, got a lot of items in Zara, got drunk, got in to a club, had a lot of laughs, saw a lot of freaky people and prostitutes, two people in the group got mugged, lots two pounds, eat the food I missed, visited the city I was born in (Girona), felt a lot of mixed emotions and made a lot of memories.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm going out for a meal tonight for my mums birthday and we are getting our new puppy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment