14 January 2011

I'm trying not to think about you, can you just let me be?

Today turned in to a much better day than I thought it was going to be. I had my first exam and I couldn't of asked for better questions! We have to answer three questions and writte two essays in an hour and I finished in time and knew everything apart from one of the questions that I wasn't sure about. It's only sociology, it doesn't mater much if I don't do well in it I just thought it would be interesting and an easy subject to take so I have more points to hopefully get in to university so if my mark from this is exam is below a C I think I'm going to drop the subject. Yesterday I also had my first appointment of the year with my therapist and it was OK, I feel like it didn't help because I pretty much told her what I already told her before, I don't know... and then I went out last night sort of last minute because I wanted to get out the house, although my mum is talking to me again I'm still not happy being here. I met Tom and Petal and we visited Phoebe because she was babysitting and he had a mini rooftop party haha, after me and Tom visited some friends that went to a different college to us.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment