17 November 2010

It was too bright for me and the love of my life

Since I have a few more followers I thought to fill in one of them random questioners things and post it here so you get to know me a little bit more (I found it on some random website so feel free to use it yourself) I hope you find it interesting!

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Three hours a go right now I was sat in the common room in college.

2. Who are you in love with?
Absolutely no one.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I can remember.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, my room in pink and black so there is a lot of pink. Closest thing is my desk lamp.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Just over a month ago.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
I'm not. They got wet because of the crazy amount of rain.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I don't have a car full stop.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Well I don't drive but last time I got driven out of my village was this morning to get to college.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope but I'm going on Friday.

10. Are you hot?
As in temperature? No. I'm also not attractive kind of hot.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
A caramel hot chocolate.

12. What are you wearing right now?
Ugly black leggings from New Look, a Jack Wills hoddie and my slippers.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Again, I don't have a car but if I did I would wash it myself in the summer and go to the car wash in the winter.

14. Last food that you ate?
Half of a disgusting pasta thing.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
In the same place, my room.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
I have but not for myself. I got my cousin two dresses for Christmas.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Some day this week but only like for five seconds to get something.

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
I don't watch sports

19. What is your favorite animal?
Owls I think.

20. Your dream vacation?
A trip around Asia.

21. Last person's house you were in?
Jasmine's

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Broken and dislocated arm (at the same time)

23. Have you been in love?
No.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I don't.

25. Last play you saw?
Zamblanity.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I have no idea hahah.

27. What are your plans for tonight?
To get my art work done so my art teacher doesn't have a go at me tomorrow.

28. Who is the last person you sent a Facebook message or comment?
Tom

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Going to Barcelona in February!

30. Ever go to camp?
Hahaha no.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Nope.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
IF I will have a good future.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Nope.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope.

35. Where is your best friend?
I don't have one. I have two close friends, one is still at college and the other on his way home I think.

36. Do you have any pets?
I have four cats, a parrot and a rabbit (and getting another one soon) .

37. Do you have a tan?
Nope.

38. What are you listening to right now?
Good Natured-My Animal

39. Do you collect anything?
I don't.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Tom.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Not last Friday but the Friday before that.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Yes. I live life on the wild side.

43. What does your last text message say?
"Hi it's Inese. You good? Are you tipping in as well then? I'm getting everything done today. Text Back x"

44. Do you like hot sauce?
I love hot sauce.

45. Last time you took a shower?
Last night.

46. Do you need to do laundry?
I don't but I'm sure mum does.

47. What is your heritage?
My mum is British and part Indian (her nan was Indian) and my dad is Spanish. Making me British,Spanish and Indian (that I know of)

48. Are you someone's best friend?
I am :)

49. Are you rich?
No.

50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping.


The weather today was dreadful and my day was boring. Now I'm going to watch Gossip Girl and do some art.





1 comment:

  1. i love quizzes, they're a great for procrastinating

    ReplyDelete