03 August 2010

We could talk untill we forget how to talk


I've decided o start to blog again. I'm always changing my about things it's rather annoying. So today I went to town with mu mum and she brought me a couple of little things.


Rimmel 60 seconds nail polish in Red Carpet


Barry M Nail Paint nail poish in Cyan Blue


Black ballet style shoes from New Look £8


Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner. I realise it seems like a really crap cheesy book but it sounded really goood, yes it's girly but it's really funny and has some drama in it. There was an offer in WHSmith's buy one book get another for a £1 so my mum got one and I got this one.


And I got round to sorting out my bedroom wall and changing some of the posters around. I also watched Perent Trap when I got home, the one with Lohan in it. I love it. Now I'm going to finnish my photography home work.

No comments:

Post a Comment